OK…so if I were a blonde, blue-eyed stunner in a pink dress, I’d want my makeup to look just like this for my walk down the red carpet. I’m kind of thinking that maybe Cameron was happy to look like herself that day too!
In any case, I love this look because anyone can re-create it and rock their own red carpet.
So here’s what to do…
- Tinted Moisturizer: So..as always…apply over your entire face or just in areas that need a little coverage.
- Concealer: No news here (or it shouldn’t be at this point)…Apply concealer to your eye lid, browbone and other blemishes or areas of redness (usually around the nose and chin) DO NOT use concealer under the eyes until….(when?) until I say so!
- Eyeshadow: Choose a warm, deep pink eyeshadow and apply to the lid ONLY…no pink on the browbone unless you’re trying to channel your inner Cyndi Lauper (If you have darker skin, try a burgundy or a bright fuchsia.)
- Eyeliner: Use a black gel liner to line the upper lashes. Use a thin liner brush, keeping the liner close to the lashes. Line across the top lashes ONLY, following the natural shape of the eye. Next, using a black eye pencil, line the inner rim of the eye top and bottom….yes, like we did in the 80′s…it’s back and I’m actually glad!
- Mascara: No brainer…BLACK!
- Brows: Keep the brows natural. Fill in only areas that are sparse…
- White Eyeshadow: Choose a white shimmer eyeshadow and lightly dot it on the “triangle” of your tearducts….you know the drill…
- Concealer: NOW you can use concealer under the eyes (and DON’T forget the bridge of your nose and the outer corner of your eyes…EVER!)
- Blush: Rosy, Rosy, Rosy! Fuchsia or bright pink blush on the apples of your cheeks…if you don’t feel even a LITTLE bit like Betty Boop, you didn’t get it right!
- Lips: Fill in your entire lip with a coordinating lip liner (like you’re coloring inside the lines of a coloring book…just like before) and then put a fuchsia, berry or pink lipstick on top
And…Poof! Just like that…you’re Cameron…or as close as you’re gonna be!